Royal Canin Persian Adult 250g
7 sold in last 3 hours
Only 2 item(s) left in stock.
Estimated Delivery: Oct 08 – Oct 10
... people are viewing this right now
Royal Canin Persian Adult 250g Repacked
- The Persian cat has the longest and densest coat of all cat breeds.
- This means that it typically needs to consume more skin-health focused nutrients than other cat breeds.
- That’s why ROYAL CANIN® Persian Adult contains an exclusive complex of nutrients to help the skin’s barrier defence role to maintain good skin and coat health.
- Due to their long fur, Persian cats are prone to the formation of hairballs, which can cause discomfort.
- However, thanks to ROYAL CANIN® Persian Adult, loose ingested hair is eliminated, hairball formation is controlled and intestinal transit is naturally stimulated through a specific blend of fibres (including psyllium rich in mucilage). Digestive performance is also maintained through low indigestible proteins (L.I.P), prebiotics and omega 3 & 6 fatty acids.
- Not only this, but ROYAL CANIN® Persian Adult’s tailor-made kibble is almond shaped with an optimal contact surface area – making it easy for Persian cats to pick up and chew.
- To cater to each cat’s individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Persian Adult is also available as wet food in a soft and tasty loaf.
- Cat food
Repacked from original pack