Royal Canin Second Age Kitten 250g
Out of stock
... people are viewing this right now
Royal Canin Second Age Kitten 250g Repacked
- Growth is an essential stage in your kitten’s life – it’s a time of big changes, significant discoveries and new encounters.
- During this period, it’s important to make sure your kitten gets the right kind of nutrients to support healthy growth and development.
- The second age growth stage is a key period for your kitten because its immune system still developing at a gradual pace.
- ROYAL CANIN® Kitten food helps to support your kitten’s natural defences during this time, thanks particularly to a patented complex of antioxidants, including the highly beneficial vitamin E.
- ROYAL CANIN® Kitten is suitable for kittens up to 12 months old and has an enhanced digestive tolerance thanks to the inclusion of L.I.P – a protein selected due its 90% digestibility rate.
- To cater to each cat’s individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Kitten is also available as wet food in delicious gravy or succulent jelly.
Repacked from original pack