Sanpet Plus De-Worming Tablets
For Puppies & Adult Dogs
Each tablet contains:
– Praziquantel 50 mg
– Pyrantel pamoate 144 mg
– Febantel 150 mg
– Excipients 1 capsule
Treatment of intestinal roundworms and tapeworms in puppies and adult dogs.
Roundworms: Toxocaracanis, Toxascarisleonina (adult and immature).
Hookworms: Uncinariastenocephala, Ancylostomacaninum (adult).
Hairworms: Trichurisvulpis (adult).
Tapeworms: Echinococcus species, Taeniaspp, Dipylidiumcaninum (adult and immature).
– Do not use with piperazine group.
– Do not use with animals sensitive to the ingredients of the drug.
– The product is not recommended for use in puppies weighing less than 3 kg.
SIDE EFFECTS: Gastrointestinal disturbances (diarrhea, vomiting) are rare.
-The partially used tablet should be discarded.
– Wash your hands after applying medicine to pets.
– In case of accidental ingestion, need to see a doctor and bring the packaging of the drug, this leaflet.
– Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
– For oral use only. The tablet can be given to the dog as a whole or crushed and mixed with food.
– Dosage: 1 tablet / 10 kg TT. (equivalent to 15 mg febantel/kg B.W., 14.4 mg of pyrantel pamoate/kg B.W. and 5 mg/praziquantel/kg B.W.).
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place, away from light.